Saturday, January 29, 2011

Afghanistan


Everything in life always begins with the letter A as in Afghanistan.

Today's song is Ghoroor by Shafiq Mureez. The video is really corny because the girl is obviously Indian not Afghan but the song is beautiful.


Here are the lyrics:
Ta pa da meena padam sanga banda wama
Cha da ghroor di shi maat da paghaltobb
Or da dastoor di shi maat da paghaltoob
Ka bakht da wawri derta sha ki
Zama pa makh kha ba rana kawi
Khudia ma kaboola da dawa ki
Ta rata dasa zia ka raki
Che ta zarai kawi za da gagh ka tangiwama
[Chorus]
Cha da ghroor di shi maat da paghaltobb
Or da dastoor di shi maat da paghaltoob
Dasa ehsaas ba darkwama
Che zan la ta qurbaana wama
Ta ba pa zan mayana wama
Bya da pakhtana na kawama
Da zargi qarbar ba pa karan mata wama
[Chorus]
Da zargi kor ba da tala kam
Da kras khaldal ba da jara kam
Ta ba spongmay sra ashna kam
Shpa di pa wikha der saba kam
Da shokha storga ba ta wakhlam khoboona
[Chorus]

How can I tie you down with the value of love?
So I can break down the pride of your beauty.
Or I can break down the tradition of pride.
I pray that your fortunes become bad
My face will lighten up
I pray that God will accept my wish
My God meet us in such a situation
That you are shouting and I hold you in my embrace
You are abusing and I calm you with kisses
So I can breakdown your pride of beauty
Or I can break down the tradition of pride.
I will make you feel in such a way
That I am dying for you
I will make you fall in love with me
Then suddenly I will go away
With stones, I will break you down the pride of your heart
[Chorus]
I will kill the feelings in your heart
That your laughing will turn to crying
I will introduce you to the moon
By keeping you awake till dawn
I will take the sleep from your beautiful eyes
[Chorus]


No comments:

Post a Comment